DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best 4K SD Card for Mavic Air

heo3480

Reactions
So you bought a Mavic Air only to find out there was no SD card delivered with the drone. Mavic Air is supplied with 8GB of Internal storage, but that will not take you very far. Most SD cards are too slow for 4K footage. In this Mavic Air video, I will show you the Best 4K SD Card for Mavic Air and talk about Mavic Air compatible sd cards

Reactions: ikaros5331
I just bought a verbatim 32g pro class 10 U3 90mb/s 600x read 45mb/s 300x write. 4K compatible. Is this a decent card before I open it?

I just bought a verbatim 32g pro class 10 U3 90mb/s 600x read 45mb/s 300x write. 4K compatible. Is this a decent card before I open it?

Yes, you only need 12.5 mb/s write speed

It might not be a big deal for alot of people but cards larger than 32g can be a pain. My TV will play videos from an SDcard except those formatted with exfat. Fat32 seems to be a more widely acceptable format.

It might not be a big deal for alot of people but cards larger than 32g can be a pain. My TV will play videos from an SDcard except those formatted with exfat. Fat32 seems to be a more widely acceptable format.

Valid point regarding size, thanks.

I made the mistake of using a 32gb memory card from an old Contour camera that I had laying around. I shot a pretty cool mountain bike video the other day only to watch it later and realize that the speed of the card wasn’t sufficient. Shot the vid in 4K, and after about 10 seconds, the rest of the video was choppy, definitely get a card that can write fast enough...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98