DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best alternative antenna or signal booster for Mavic?

skan

Reactions
Hello.

Many websites sell alternative antennas, range extenders or signal amplifiers for the remote.
Do you have experience with any of them?

I'd like to know which one works better for the Mavic Pro.
Is there anything like that for the drone too?

BEeIBOI.jpg

MrYRUBN.jpg

NZ8kANj.jpg

AzQMFz5.jpg

hKhrhPz.jpg

VFixrkn.jpg

7612a7c3700eeed036946aa3f5541244.png

I'm looking for something cheap.

Last edited:
The pictured modifications to the controllers might help a little but wouldn’t the 5.8 GHz and WiFi extender/routers be useless since for the greatest distance, Radio Control is used?

6B6DE96D-253E-4C01-B5E5-EEBE0D3BD774.jpeg I used the parabolic antennae once and it didn’t make a difference. But it did make it look like something out of “ The Jetsons”

The pictured modifications to the controllers might help a little but wouldn’t the 5.8 GHz and WiFi extender/routers be useless since for the greatest distance, Radio Control is used?
At the end I've bought online a $5 parabolic antenna like this one:

View attachment 40438 I used the parabolic antennae once and it didn’t make a difference. But it did make it look like something out of “ The Jetsons”

Does it work with 2.57 GHz? And 5.2GHz?

At the end I've bought online a $5 parabolic antenna like this one:

Does it work with 2.57 GHz? And 5.2GHz?
It just like a mirror to reflect the backward signal to the front. It works here, but really needed to point to the drone precisely.

It just like a mirror to reflect the backward signal to the front. It works here, but really needed to point to the drone precisely.

I know.
The other option is using a signal booster but it's much more expensive.

I don't want to spend too much because I'd like to use the drone for several months and later resell it to buy a new EVO or Mavic Pro 2.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute