DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Android phone

I don't know about cheap phones, but the Samsung A7 Lite tablet (64 GB) works fine for me. You'd need a tablet holder and longer USB-C cable but those aren't expensive.

Hi - I have just bought a mini 2 but my current phone won't work with the fly app. Can anyone recommend a relatively cheap android phone ?
I had exactly that problem when I bought my first Mini-2; DJI Fly wouldn't work on the phone that I had. I got the Samsung Galaxy S20 Note, but that's not a cheap phone.

Unless you want to be a test pilot, I'd check the official DJI list of "approved phones" for DJI Fly, and pick one of those.

Good luck!

Unless you want to be a test pilot, I'd check the official DJI list of "approved phones" for DJI Fly, and pick one of those.

There list of approved phones is a joke. The only way to know is ask some people what they're using. I just purchased a Samsung a30 cheap it's not on the list but works perfectly. I had to buy it because the 2 phones I had that WERE on the list wouldn't work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs