DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best aperture for stills

Im a new M2 Pro owner and have read various recommendations as to the sharpest aperture to use for still photography with this drone.

Any suggestions/recommendations from experience would be greatly appreciated.
I would play around, taking several pictures of the same object in order and changing the settings. It does not seem there is one setting for all. But you will end up with some great shots doing it this way, and figure out what you like best. And you will learn the limitations of the camera. For some reason I've noticed that when it is set for video (smart controller) the screen is washed out, and when you switch to camera, it becomes "rich" again.

I would play around, taking several pictures of the same object in order and changing the settings. It does not seem there is one setting for all. But you will end up with some great shots doing it this way, and figure out what you like best. And you will learn the limitations of the camera. For some reason I've noticed that when it is set for video (smart controller) the screen is washed out, and when you switch to camera, it becomes "rich" again.
Interesting I had not noticed that at all. What are your video setting?

Reactions: E90RAW
Check your camera settings when you change to video. The setting for photos are separate from those for video...ie., if you change modes settings don’t transfer. Just need to experiment as suggested.

Check your camera settings when you change to video. The setting for photos are separate from those for video...ie., if you change modes settings don’t transfer. Just need to experiment as suggested.
Thx Ill do that

Thanks for the info.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msporting