DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best app to use with Mavic Pro?

bp4life71

Reactions
Just bought one from a member here. WHich app do you use with your mavic pro? Best one? Alternates? Thanks. Just starting the hobby.

Welcome!!
The DJI GO works just fine for most of the things I do. I also use the Mavic FPV when I want to use my goggles and fly around in first person.

Just bought one from a member here. WHich app do you use with your mavic pro? Best one? Alternates? Thanks. Just starting the hobby.
Hands down Litchi app for Android or IOS is very good. I use it, for the most part, all the time.

Reactions: CooperTowle
I use both DJI GO and Litchi

I use both DJI GO4 and Litchi with my MPP and have been very satisfied.

So DJI Go4 and Litchi are what most guys are using. I downloaded DJI and now will download litchi.
Thanks for the information. Newebie here.

May I offer some advise. It is well worth getting to know all the settings and screen info for both apps. This can help avoid crashes/flyaways. The most common beginner mistakes are blow aways, incorrect compass initiation due to magnetic interference on startup. (For example metal re-enforcing metal bars in concrete pavements). And battery related problems.
With regard to blow away it is a good idea to only fly out into the wind so that the wind will help your return. The wind speed typically increases with altitude so a moderate wind at ground level may be to strong for flying at 50 meters. With regard to compass initiation on startup check that the drone is facing the same direction as the red triangle bottom left of screen representing the drone. Also never take off with less than 10 satellites locked on. As for the battery I suggest you you tube it as there is a lot of useful info there. Fly safe.

Mavic Pro!? This is a Mini forum!!! Just kidding.

I’ve always used Go4, it does what I need for the way I like to fly (manually).

Welcome!!
The DJI GO works just fine for most of the things I do. I also use the Mavic FPV when I want to use my goggles and fly around in first person.

Hi Robert.
Will take a look at Mavic FPV, as I am learning to fly with the RE goggles at the moment.
It’s a total flight control system that integrates with all DJI equipment ?
(Is the app by DJI ?)
What main points would you say is better than just flying with Go4 and normal DJI goggles connection ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986