DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Air 2s Fly more combo WITH Smart Controller for $1349.99

HOG2K

Premium Pilot
Reactions

Just purchase this for that price, not sure how long it will be at this price.

Good Luck

UPDATE:
I now know why you guys are not seeing my price, it's because I have what they call TotalTech, it's the insurance you can purchase. I purchased a Sony Bravia TV from them during the holidays and added the protection. This protection gets added to anything I purchase from them for 2 years at no extra charge.

I kept looking at why I could see the price and no one else could, I"m sure most if not ALL of you thought this old guy is starting to lose it :)

Totaltech Price
$1,349.99Your price for this item is $1,349.99
Save $400
Was $1,749.99

Now, does anyone here have this combo? The smart controller with the Air 2s? If you do, how does it fly? Is it smooth or choppy? etc.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: merak75

Yup, I got the right one.. here is the one I purchased... great deal right now

If you follow the link you provided you will get the same price I paid... :)

Both links point to the regular SC for $1749 at least for me.

Reactions: Cosmo0g
Somebody is confused, it might just be me, but this don't add up!

Well, all I can say is my credit card was just charged $1349.99 for the Air 2s FMC with smart controller.
I'm not sure why those links are taking you to a price of $1749, very weird.

Go to Best Buy and check it out without following the link.

Well, all I can say is my credit card was just charged $1349.99 for the Air 2s FMC with smart controller.
I'm not sure why those links are taking you to a price of $1749, very weird.

Go to Best Buy and check it out without following the link.
Going straight to Best buy I get the regular prices. If you paid $1349.99 for the Air 2s with smart controller you got a deal I can't get! Your lucky day I guess!

Reactions: Capt KO
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Its such a mess I cannot tell the difference between the Smart Controller an or the RC Pro unless it says RC Pro what am I missing. ? Is there anything Identifiable between the two, as people are selling Regular SC as RC Pro that dont fly the Mavic 3 .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Last edited:
Thats for the Air 2 and remote for 1349,not the air2s which is at 1749

No, I'm really getting the Air 2s FMC, not the Air 2 FMC.

I'm really not sure why others are not able to see what I see, Best Buy is selling it for $400 off right now.
Seems we have a whodunit here :)

Its such a mess I cannot tell the difference between the Smart Controller an or the RC Pro unless it says RC Pro what am I missing. ? Is there anything Identifiable between the two, as people are selling Regular SC as RC Pro that dont fly the Mavic 3 .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Well, the smart controller is NOT compatible with the Mavic 3, only the RC PRO will work with the Mavic 3 at this time. Smart Controller works with many DJI drones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BluMav