DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy deal of the day! Mavic Pro!

Sitruknosnhoj

Reactions
Best Buy has the Mavic Pro on sale for $899 and comes with $100 gift card putting it at $799. I bought mine 14 days ago when it was on sale for $899 with no gift card. Just called BB customer service and they matched the deal for me and are sending the $100 gift card.. just thought I’d pass this on for anybody else who might have purchased from them in the past 15 days, they will match today’s deal! Plan on using the gift card to pick up another battery

Welcome to the info and welcome to the forum .Thumbswayup

Reactions: Sitruknosnhoj
I was waiting to see what drone would be on sale and was excited that this was the one. However, the discount doesn't apply to the fly more combo so now i'm debating just waiting till the 10th for the DJI sale $1,150 for the Fly more combo.

What are peoples thoughts on whats included with the fly more combo. Worth the extra money or should I snag this at $899 and use the $100 gift card and extra cash to buy specific accessories (taking recommendations.)

To OP congrats I can't wait to join everyone with one as well.

I, too, was waiting to see what kind of deal BB was going to have on drone(s) today,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but I just don't know if it is a good enough deal to part me with my money. I still want a gen II Mavic Pro, hoping it will have 4k 60 fps among other things, but I told my wife a good deal on a gen I may do it for me. Also, I'd also prefer a platinum but there is only a $20 back on that one.

I got the Best Buy door buster deal tonight, but I won't get to fly it until Christmas morning. I was trying to hold off until the next gen Mavic Pro came out, but the lower price and $120.00 in gift cards helped me open my wallet. Now it is time to research MP accessories.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan