DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Drone return policy?

Rob

Reactions
Anyone know what Best Buy's return policy is on Mavics or other drones? Will they take them back if they have been flown (not crashed)? How long is their return policy good for?

I have bought many drones from Microcenter, and the only time I returned one was when it was defective, and got a new replacement right on the spot. They are great to buy from.

Thanks and happy holidays!

I don't know where your located, but the Canadian Bestbuy website says right on the product page can only be returned if not opened.

Im in the USA, I'll check their website. Thanks for the reply.

Yes. Same policy as normal. Right now is the holiday season so they have the extended return policy in place.

Thanks! Do you think they give the normal 30 days?

Holiday return policy is in effect for all purchased made through December 31. You have until Jan 15, 30, etc depending on your BestBuy rewards status

i returned a phantom 4 back when it first came out. i had flown it several times. they just opened it to make sure it was there, which i had to help them because they were clueless about the product itself and it's packaging. return went smooth, no issues at all.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky