DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Display

Happyflyer

Reactions
When I get my Mavic I will need a good pad/tablet that fits between the "jaws" of the controller. I am an android person and the most important item is the brightest display. Second important is the price. So who has be best android display?

Happy was waiting on someone to answer you as I am IOS . Try a search for ..best android tablet display..
You might find some ideas there . Thumbswayup

Ah, searches. I love the search. I always come up with 5,000 answers for one simple question. But I will give it a shot.

When I get my Mavic I will need a good pad/tablet that fits between the "jaws" of the controller. I am an android person and the most important item is the brightest display. Second important is the price. So who has be best android display?
There's no single "best" but there are lots of good ones.
If you want the brightest, look at DJI's CrystalSky monitors.
If you want best performance at an affordable price look at the Huawei M3 or M5.

Reactions: Thomas B
I surprised myself and found several ideas in the search. Also looked at that M3. Price was OK. Don't want to spend half the price of the drone on the display.

Reactions: Carb63
The Huawei M3 is a great budget choice. It’s what I have for my dedicated flying tablet. I do often fly on my iPhone XS Max though and that works great too.

My Note 9 is smaller than a tablet, and I still need adapters to have it fit in the RC 'jaws'. However, the Note 9 display is great. Over 1000 nits. When set to adaptive mode, it is readable in bright sunlight, even without a hood. The Note 10 is even better. The bad news is $1000+ price tag.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PIOTR BARTOSIAK