DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best flight software for Andriod phone

Kev.Mavic

Reactions
Hi, new to this forum, I just ordered a mavic platinum!

I have an Andriod phone, galaxy s9+. I have read many bad reviews on the play store for the DJI software.

Wondering what people are using to fly the mavic on an andriod phone?

Thank you in advance!

Hi, new to this forum, I just ordered a mavic platinum!

I have an Andriod phone, galaxy s9+. I have read many bad reviews on the play store for the DJI software.

Wondering what people are using to fly the mavic on an andriod phone?

Thank you in advance!
Howdy from Wyoming @Kev.Mavic , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Former Member
You will see some bad reviews on all products. Currently the DJI Go app has 3 stars. Odd that there are only a few people having issues with phones that thousands of people use with no problems. IMHO, DJI does have issues with their Android app and they are not the best Android developer out there but the app is pretty stable. It will most likely work for you or it won't. If it works, I'd say it is the best app. If not, I'd recommend Litchi.

Another important thing to keep in mind is that DJI might not honor your warranty if you're using a 3rd party app and it causes your Mavic to crash. And if you lose your Mavic while flying with a 3rd party app, DJI might not be able to assist you since flight logs from 3rd party apps don't contain as much information as the flight logs in DJI GO.

There's an old saying that goes something like, "you can believe nothing that you hear, and only one half of what you see." I have been an Android user and currently use an S8+. Great phone and Im sure the S9+ will be even better.

As far as flight apps, you might be interested in Litchi, which is an enormous help in autonomous flight and waypoint planning, and also Airdata which records and can automatically upload an extremely detailed account of every flight you have ever done. I use both and recommend them to any new pilot.

Reactions: Aumoe
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu