DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

best forum on the planet.

John Gowland

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I just want to say that this channel, servicing 15 types of drones is the best forum on the planet. I have tried other forums and they almost all harbour nasty contributors. Even a Perth drone channel harbours some nasty contributors. It only takes one or two nasties creates a negative environment. I don’t go there anymore.

This channel is supportive and enlightening. Excellent, a truly welcoming and positive place.

Thank you to every one of you. May we continue being the benchmark of forums.

A truly supportive and positive place.
Is there a place where I can post this message in all sections of the forums?

Hats off to the Moderators who keep everyone on point and filter out any unnecessary comments! Thanks to you for volunteering to help make this forum what it is today!

I just want to say that this channel, servicing 15 types of drones is the best forum on the planet. I have tried other forums and they almost all harbour nasty contributors. Even a Perth drone channel harbours some nasty contributors. It only takes one or two nasties creates a negative environment. I don’t go there anymore.

This channel is supportive and enlightening. Excellent, a truly welcoming and positive place.

Thank you to every one of you. May we continue being the benchmark of forums.

A truly supportive and positive place.
I Second that Statement!
I’ve been part of this site for several years, and MANY MAVICS.
So informative, and the folks on here are ALWAYS pleasant and very helpful.
Happy New Year,
And Thanks!
Old Man Grizz

No. You'd have to create multiple threads (which is frowned upon in forums). This will do just fine though since you posted in the General section.

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78