DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Goggles?

ttollefson

Reactions
Wondering what the best goggles are to use with our drone. Recreational use. Thank you in advance.

Also if anyone has for sale id possibly be interested.

There isn't one best set of goggles for the Mavic 2. If you want to see what DJI drone owners are using, you can find a list of commonly used goggles here.

Got any more details on the features you need? For starters:
  • Does the size/weight matter?
  • What's your budget?
  • Do they need to be wireless?
  • Are you flying with a mobile device that has an HDMI output?
  • What are you planning on doing with the goggles?
  • Anything else we should know?

Reactions: AMann
I can only say that I'm very happy with my DJI Goggles RE edition. If the price is ok with you I don't see many reasons to choose anything else.

I fly with them nearly 100% of the time. If i'm not, it's because someone else is wearing them when I'm flying ;) (and trying to make them dizzy, haha)

I like my DJI white goggles but there a little heavy but I'm a big boy so I can handle them lol compared to my fat sharks for picture quality my opion I love the DJI quality threw my mavic zoom

I like my DJI white goggles but there a little heavy but I'm a big boy so I can handle them lol compared to my fat sharks for picture quality my opion I love the DJI quality threw my mavic zoom
Hi...I've used my DJI Goggles (white) with the MP1, but not yet with the Zoom.
I can get great range with the MP1

What can I expect with Zoom?

I never flew the MP1 but I know the zoom has a better camera people and reviews say no one can really tell you how good they are witch is awsome everyone has a different opion and in my case worth every penny I rarely fly without them and I have the smart controller to its like putting that up to your face close in a closed off in the dark box.Hope that helps

I never flew the MP1 but I know the zoom has a better camera people and reviews say no one can really tell you how good they are witch is awsome everyone has a different opion and in my case worth every penny I rarely fly without them and I have the smart controller to its like putting that up to your face close in a closed off in the dark box.Hope that helps
What is the range you normally get with DJI goggles (white), and the zoom?

No just be careful if I start lagging I go up higher and get my single and come back and don't ignore the low battery signs if it takes you 40percent to go out it might take more to come back to the home point that's how lots of people lose the drone and I got to much money invested lol... happy flyings

So, it depends upon your setup. If you have hdmi output, like from a smart controller or a CS device, then you get some options to choose from. I prefer fatsharks, some like epson glasses, there are plenty of choices for hdmi devices. If you got no easy way to get an hdmi feed - then dji got some goggles.

Wow!. Thank you for your reply
I want to hook mine up to my zoom, but heard the range was about 2500 feet, so I've using the goggles with my MP1; only
Set your drone to 1080 not 4k they say that helps when going g the distance

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User