DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best indoor drone with Follow Me or pre-programmable flight plan?

pegasi51

Reactions
Hi, I am looking for a small drone to use indoors in a performance context. What's the best drone for this? I had a Parrot Bebop a couple of years ago which was OK but limited in terms of flight planning. Are there any newer better options that don't rely on GPS? Thanks for any help.

Search for racing drones on YouTube.

EDIT: The racing drone should have great indoor performance but probably not Follow Me or a pre-programmable flight plan. Without GPS it will take more equipment to make it follow a flight plan.

Last edited:
Search for racing drones on YouTube.
EDIT: The racing drone should have great indoor performance but probably not Follow Me or a pre-programmable flight plan. Without GPS it will take more equipment to make it follow a flight plan.
"In a performance context" probably means using the drone in a performance rather than a high performance drone.
Hi, I am looking for a small drone to use indoors in a performance context. What's the best drone for this? I had a Parrot Bebop a couple of years ago which was OK but limited in terms of flight planning. Are there any newer better options that don't rely on GPS? Thanks for any help.
Flying indoors without GPS, you aren't going to easily find any drone to do programmed flight.
You might be able to do follow-me using active tracking with a Mavic 2 if conditions are right but you'd have to do some testing to see if it works in your environment.

"In a performance context" probably means using the drone in a performance rather than a high performance drone...
You are probably right, in which case safety and the noise generated would need to be taken into account.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998