DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best luck ever - Sun thru clouds over the mountain

alex_markov

Reactions
Site
alexmarkov.eu
Please watch the whole clip, I know it's long BUT I promise You'll never regret it

It's old footage from Nov 2017 - I got lucky on a way back from filming a dam on a grey day I saw this miracle and lucky enough had a fresh battery and made this - today's edit should do what this footage deserved as previous clips where not edited well - hope this time its wright - but who knows might be after a year I'll make it even better :)

Please watch the whole clip, I know it's long BUT I promise You'll never regret it

It's old footage from Nov 2017 - I got lucky on a way back from filming a dam on a grey day I saw this miracle and lucky enough had a fresh battery and made this - today's edit should do what this footage deserved as previous clips where not edited well - hope this time its wright - but who knows might be after a year I'll make it even better :)

Another great video Alex! Your filming is great. One the slow style. Love the soft colors. The beautiful countryside is the star of the show. And of course you don't have to worry about music rights using Beethoven's Piano Concerto No.,14 in C harp minor op 27 No 2 "Moonlight" Adagio.

Reactions: alex_markov
Another great video Alex! Your filming is great. One the slow style. Love the soft colors. The beautiful countryside is the star of the show. And of course you don't have to worry about music rights using Beethoven's Piano Concerto No.,14 in C harp minor op 27 No 2 "Moonlight" Adagio.
Thank you, that's my precius ;)
Don't be so sure about music, try to use it uploaded in fb you'll have monts of disputes and muted clip ;) :)

Thank you, that's my precius ;)
Don't be so sure about music, try to use it uploaded in fb you'll have monts of disputes and muted clip ;) :)
Well Beethoven is dead, so I guess the people who are going after you are the artists? I finally resorted to paying for a music service to avoid those risks. Luckily I can afford the subscription but it is a luxury, I must admit. (I use www.musicbed.com).

Well Beethoven is dead, so I guess the people who are going after you are the artists? I finally resorted to paying for a music service to avoid those risks. Luckily I can afford the subscription but it is a luxury, I must admit. (I use www.musicbed.com).
After 2 years of strugle i decided to use what's provided by the hosting platform - youtube, they also pushed me for disputes but they are satled fast enough as they are song providors ;)

After 2 years of strugle i decided to use what's provided by the hosting platform - youtube, they also pushed me for disputes but they are satled fast enough as they are song providors ;)
Musicbed.com is $9.99 a month and artist.io is $15 per month. see attachments- go to their web sites and give a listen and then decide for yourself.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 1.48.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 1.48.36 PM.png
    79.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 1.53.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 1.53.10 PM.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 3
Musicbed.com is $9.99 a month and artist.io is $15 per month. see attachments- go to their web sites and give a listen and then decide for yourself.
Problem is You pay Your fee, You use it - but in a while, some bot is checking telling to another bot who send You notification .... and You need to prove .... or so I afraid ;) as in my channel I have > 700 clips and some early ones are with music from bensound and every now and then I receive mail with claims...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000