DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Monitor ?

mbbnyc

Reactions
Hi, Newbie here. Sorry if this already has a thread. I love my new Mavic 2. My problem is the tiny iPhone screen. What is the largest screen I can fit in there ? I am currently using an iPhone Xs

I am weighing the options, at this moment I don't want to do goggles or some of the external mounts for tablets and such. I am not opposed to a tablet, I just want it to fit the same as a phone

Thank you in advance

Reactions: guigen
Huawei mediapad m5 8"
Amazing device Top end specs
Checked out specs and see screen resolution of 2560x1600 pixels is very high. Please confirm:
  1. Is screen bright enough in sunlight to be used without a hood?
  2. Does the tablet easily fit in RC controller arms?
Thank you,
Marty

I did a lot of searching for the answer to your question when I got my M2P also... ended up with the crystalsky from DJI 5.7”... best for viewing in sunny conditions... and it was made for uav display... also I found a mount from a guy on California who made it on a 3D printer that fits the monitor and mounts like a smartphone.... it was orange so I spray painted it a metallic gray... I think it’s almost perfect ..
0b97b47372ea7a88984e9573f5a393d8.jpg
af52aa0ff71a6c75d5245c2086c06446.jpg

I did a lot of searching for the answer to your question when I got my M2P also... ended up with the crystalsky from DJI 5.7”... best for viewing in sunny conditions... and it was made for uav display... also I found a mount from a guy on California who made it on a 3D printer that fits the monitor and mounts like a smartphone.... it was orange so I spray painted it a metallic gray... I think it’s almost perfect ..
0b97b47372ea7a88984e9573f5a393d8.jpg
af52aa0ff71a6c75d5245c2086c06446.jpg

Got a link to that guy's site?

I have a Samsung 8 inch tab and your post got me think if there's a way to accommodate it. I tried some velcro attached the controller's arms and the tab but the adhesive it came with would not stick. I guess I could try a different glue.

Thanks folks, I think I'm going to give the crystal sky a shot. I am a bit nervous after reading the reviews on Amazon. Seems you either get a good one or a bad one, kind of hit or miss. But maybe they have worked that out ?

Thanks again

Thanks folks, I think I'm going to give the crystal sky a shot. I am a bit nervous after reading the reviews on Amazon. Seems you either get a good one or a bad one, kind of hit or miss. But maybe they have worked that out ?

Thanks again
make sure it was manufactered after 4/2018 thats when supposedly the CS monitors were fixed & corrected...

Reactions: Bobby Brown

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter