DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best mounts system for crystalsky 5,5 w/ Mavic Pro

hmm, it blocks you from flying with fingers for fine control, and forces you to use thumbs... and your thumb is up against the hood. A relaxed hand is best for flying I've found.

I've had one of the first Mavic pro's that came into the country, and have never looked at the screen because I'm used to flying the inspire 2.. and of course since then the spark and AIR are screenless too 9as well as every gen of phantom). The screen was sort of a gimmick they got rid of, all of that info is on the display.

If you plan on upgrading or flying another type of drone, you might start getting used to it. I wish we were nearby, id' love to show you what I'm talking about.. would be fun to share.

hmm, it blocks you from flying with fingers for fine control, and forces you to use thumbs... and your thumb is up against the hood. A relaxed hand is best for flying I've found.

I've had one of the first Mavic pro's that came into the country, and have never looked at the screen because I'm used to flying the inspire 2.. and of course since then the spark and AIR are screenless too 9as well as every gen of phantom). The screen was sort of a gimmick they got rid of, all of that info is on the display.

If you plan on upgrading or flying another type of drone, you might start getting used to it. I wish we were nearby, id' love to show you what I'm talking about.. would be fun to share.

I do have a red MaveMount for CS but haven't used it yet since I got in back in January. Guess I should at least try it........I may like it.

I'm in Ontario Canada but my son lives and works in the tech industry in SF California. The wife and I will be visiting him there in Sept. for the first time. He has a MA which is how I got interested in flying. I will try my MaveMount.

Reactions: Aerial West
Oh man, i wish cali was smaller... in SF you're still 6 hours away.

Feel free to contact me any time. I'd love to walk you through it... i think you're in for as treat once you get used to it. the balance alone will trip you out. and the lanyard for a heavy monitor like the CS is a big plus.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan