DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best place for parts?

ufomg

Reactions
I need to replace a PCB after a crash.
UK preferably but happy to buy from overseas if recommended.
OEM parts only please.

Last edited:
Where are the best places online for spare/replacement parts?

I need to replace a PCB after a crash.
UK preferably but happy to buy from overseas if recommended.
OEM parts only please.

I don't know any shops that sell Mavic PCBs but @Thunderdrones might be able to sell you one.

Reactions: Former Member
Thanks for the replies...
I need a Main Board A with the associated bottom cover piece.
She fell about four stories onto rocks!
36847125_10216928138255340_6787882759751729152_n.jpg

oh theres lots broken but the pcbs seem to be the most problematic for buying :p

1.main ribbon cable
2.main board
3.bottom cover
4.multi core wire (silver) to gimble
5.vibration damper board / gimble mount (with the rubber bits)

oh theres lots broken but the pcbs seem to be the most problematic for buying :p

Pictures of all broken parts would be very helpful since you have to disassemble it anyway.

1.main ribbon cable There are 3 ribbon cables that go to the boards. 2 short, 1 long. Which one?
2.main board The board in your picture is called the core board. The main board is the FC board.
3.bottom cover AKA heat sink bottom cover
4.multi core wire (silver) to gimble Thats called the LVDS silver stranded video cable
5.vibration damper board / gimble mount (with the rubber bits) This usually comes as a set

Pictures of all broken parts would be very helpful since you have to disassemble it anyway.

1.main ribbon cable There are 3 ribbon cables that go to the boards. 2 short, 1 long. Which one?
2.main board The board in your picture is called the core board. The main board is the FC board.
3.bottom cover AKA heat sink bottom cover
4.multi core wire (silver) to gimble Thats called the LVDS silver stranded video cable
5.vibration damper board / gimble mount (with the rubber bits) This usually comes as a set

Wow thank you for the information!
Yes and that's just the bits that are visually damaged...oops

By the way, you should inspect your fan and shroud for damage. Your bottom heat sink cover is dented right at the point that connects directly to the duct at the bottom of the fan shroud.

You will probably need to pull the whole fan assembly (4 screws) to replace the ribbon(s) that go to the gimbal, but if one is broken you have no choice.

You will probably need to pull the whole fan assembly (4 screws) to replace the ribbon(s) that go to the gimbal, but if one is broken you have no choice.

You've been amazingly helpful.
What items did you stock and can you ship to the uk?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato