DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BEST PLATFORM OR WEBSITE TO SELL YOUR DRONE ONLINE?

cris85

Reactions
where can i sell my drone privately online,that is trustworthy for the seller and the buyer and that i get the most?.any suggestions,and can i sell my drone thru here?...i am selling a mavic 3 pro cine.any suggestions or recommendations are well appreciate it thank you.

I bought a Dji FPV on eBay. Just check for good feedback and seller does returns. You can get a great deal there as a buyer.

For payment, I suggest you take Paypal and then follow the same rules as you would with anything else. I would expect anyone to send you cash or cash equivalent (like Venmo or Cashapp).

do you mind sharing how was the process,like payment wise and everything.if you dont mind thank you.
Answered ad on mavic Pilots. Paypal Friends requested... paid, shipped... satisfied.
If you have any heartburn about buying online.. order thru dji refurbish or best buy

yes,i saw the classified section... have you sold or bought anything from here?...is it safe?
do you mind telling me how is the process,meaning the payment and everything,thank you.
This forum with it's Classified section aren't a market portal with "safety nets" increasing safety for buyer/seller... it's only a meeting place put into a forum section to keep some kind of order in the forum.

After a contact here you personally set all other thing's up... like payment method, verification of the thing's being sold & how to ship the goods.

In other words... all is on you, the forum have nothing to do with your commercial activity at all.

i use ebay and i will warn you they are expensive ,but they get things sold,and for me thats good i can,t sell hot co co on a cold winters day they have a good audience!

If you want a safer place you might consider swappa.com I have not used them for a drone but have for a phone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc