DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best shots of first three weeks with the Mavic Mini

Nice. As well as the MM, I have a P4, a Mavic Pro, and fly an Inspire, P4P, and a MED at work. While I have been impressed with pretty much all aspects of the MM. What has impressed me the most were its performance in the wind (handled 30+ MPH no problem), and the low light performance of the camera. I will attach a shot taken with the MM at dusk of the subdivision I live in.

One minor criticism is the fact that if you jam the cord into the controller or battery charger the wrong way (upside down) there is a fair chance of ruining the clip, rending it unusable. I marked the upside of each cord with a black dot using a marker.DJI_0313.JPG

Nice. As well as the MM, I have a P4, a Mavic Pro, and fly an Inspire, P4P, and a MED at work. While I have been impressed with pretty much all aspects of the MM. What has impressed me the most were its performance in the wind (handled 30+ MPH no problem), and the low light performance of the camera. I will attach a shot taken with the MM at dusk of the subdivision I live in.

One minor criticism is the fact that if you jam the cord into the controller or battery charger the wrong way (upside down) there is a fair chance of ruining the clip, rending it unusable. I marked the upside of each cord with a black dot using a marker.View attachment 87276
that problem with the side mico USB has been an issue on every mavic controller ,and on the MM it is even more important to be careful,as it is not only for charging but to connect to your device as well i think every person has marked the top of their connectors with something to prevent damaging the port

Nice Pic/Video

One minor criticism is the fact that if you jam the cord into the controller or battery charger the wrong way (upside down) there is a fair chance of ruining the clip, rending it unusable. I marked the upside of each cord with a black dot using a marker.View attachment 87276

Yeah it performs very well in low light all things considered.

Here's a video I recorded at night to see how well it could cope.

Very nicely done!

Reactions: MOFO64
Silky smooth on the sticks! Loved the video. I think you’ve got great eye for it! Nice post editing as well.

I am blown away by the artistic and cinematic work you have compiled. I didn't expect the sort of results you achieved her to come from a Mini. Well done!

BTW what is the country and location?

I am blown away by the artistic and cinematic work you have compiled. I didn't expect the sort of results you achieved her to come from a Mini. Well done!

BTW what is the country and location?
I couldn't agree more! Just goes to show you that a lot of the time it's not just equipment, its the person creating the imagery! I would be proud to have taken this one!

Great work! Here are some shots I've taken with the mini yesterday / this morning in Maine.

Attachments

• 1575562646081_DJI_0086.jpg
    1575562646081_DJI_0086.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 6
  • 1575562639326_DJI_0088.jpg
    1575562639326_DJI_0088.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 6
  • DJI_0101.jpg
    DJI_0101.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 10
  • DJI_0110.jpg
    DJI_0110.jpg