Join Us Now

Best skin for sky Camo

which color will camo best in the sky

• Sandstone (bottom right)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mavic626

Reactions
I want to skin so it makes the mavic harder to see during the daytime while flying. Which one of these skins do you think will camo better? The top one is White Marble, the bottom left is Swirl, and the bottom right one is sandstone. I have also heard about the military using lights to illuminate the underside of the plane to make it disappear.

1 vs 2 skin.jpg

The largest surface visible from below is the heatsink, which you can't cover.

There are no good circumstances where you want to make it less visible that I'm aware of, so what reason do you have?

Every since I read the story about the guy throwing the guys drone in the water, I dont want anyone to know I am flying one. I just want it to look like I am at the park looking at my cellphone. It seems like a lot more people are confronting people with drones in a negative way these days. That way if it is harder for them to see and I dont lose site of it it is a win win. Lets stay on topic, which skin looks better:)

Reactions: Volrath
I'm not even going to conjure a reply, but will simply put parts of your comment in bold:

Every since I read the story about the guy throwing the guys drone in the water, I dont want anyone to know I am flying one. I just want it to look like I am at the park looking at my cellphone. It seems like a lot more people are confronting people with drones in a negative way these days. That way if it is harder for them to see and I dont lose site of it it is a win win. Lets stay on topic, which skin looks better:)

And mine:

The largest surface visible from below is the heatsink, which you can't cover.

There are no good circumstances where you want to make it less visible that I'm aware of, so what reason do you have?

Well, if you're a furtive looking guy acting suspicious in the park you're going to attract plenty of attention, whereupon it will be very difficult for you to play 'Stealth Drone".

But, to stay on topic, I think the Swirl won't get you lots of attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: Niblett
Well, if you're a furtive looking guy acting suspicious in the park you're going to attract plenty of attention, whereupon it will be very difficult for you to play 'Stealth Drone".

But, to stay on topic, I think the Swirl won't get you lots of attention.
Thanks! I like the swirl too! I think it looks abstract and will def change up look of the bird! Thanks Cuervo!

I voted for the marble, but I think they're all so close it won't matter. If people are close enough that one of these patterns will offer more stealth than another, the problem will be noise more than visual.

I don’t know why I’m replying to this thread, but look at camouflaged military aircraft. Bottom should look like the sky, top should look like the ground.

Reactions: vanim8 and pixl

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenbookwriting