DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

best software to watch video on my laptop

andymagz

Reactions
Hi all,

I'm pleased to be here, I just have a quick question, is there a specific or good free video player that will play the 4k hi res content on my hp laptop.

the processor is an intel I7 6th gen, iris graphics and 8gb memory, should be enough to play it flawlessly but it doesn't. When I open in in VLC player it is all jumpy jittery and not very good at all,

this is my first day of flying the drone and I love it, I hope to post more on here, I will post a snap of my pictures I took and video at a later date,

thank you in advance and happy flying

Hi all,

I'm pleased to be here, I just have a quick question, is there a specific or good free video player that will play the 4k hi res content on my hp laptop.

the processor is an intel I7 6th gen, iris graphics and 8gb memory, should be enough to play it flawlessly but it doesn't. When I open in in VLC player it is all jumpy jittery and not very good at all,

this is my first day of flying the drone and I love it, I hope to post more on here, I will post a snap of my pictures I took and video at a later date,

thank you in advance and happy flying
Howdy andymagz, here are some thread addressing your question
Search Results for Query: best software | DJI Mavic Drone Forum

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tansh