DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Tablet Mount for Mavic Air 2

trevsdad

Reactions
I got this mount for an iPod air, but it’s not terribly stable on this smallish controller.

Aluminum Foldable Tablet Stand Holder Extender Remote Controller Holder with Lanyard Support Crystal Sky Monitor Compatible for DJI Mavic Air/Mavic Pro/Mavic 2 / Zoom/Mini/Spark Remote Controller Amazon.com: Aluminum Foldable Tablet Stand Holder Extender Remote Controller Holder with Lanyard Support Crystal Sky Monitor Compatible for DJI Mavic Air/Mavic Pro/Mavic 2 / Zoom/Mini/Spark Remote Controller: Toys & Games

Any suggestions for a mount that’s more stable?
O

Reactions: Tufargon
If you want a lanyard a Mav Mount 4.0 is not too bad

For the MA2 you'll need an airlock as well, to make it rock solid

1600750774445.png

Last edited:
Yeah, I've seen a few like this. Problems with this is there's no accomidation for a lanyard.
Yes there is. That's why I got this. Minimal is best for me. That's why I bought a compact drone. Thumbswayup

Last edited:
MavMount 4.0 with AirLock and Lanyard attachment.

Reactions: technut
MavMount 4.0 with AirLock and Lanyard attachment.
In my opinion the Mavs mount is one of the worst products I ever purchased.
No matter how tightly I screw it down it’s still wiggles. Also can you take a look at the ball scars right up.
In my opinion cheap crap at a high price.

PGYTECH, solid build, lightweight and holds iPad firmly in place.
Can be angled to suit you.

Graham.
Sweet works for MA2 and M2p! Good price as well.

Reactions: Graham Davie
In my opinion the Mavs mount is one of the worst products I ever purchased.
No matter how tightly I screw it down it’s still wiggles. Also can you take a look at the ball scars right up.
In my opinion cheap crap at a high price.
Wha do you mean when you say “...the ball scars right up.”

I use this mount its light, small, and secure. I use an Asus z8s, but its made to fit the iPad mini. To secure the lanyard I use a fat o-ring that I found in this post. (Thanks MA@ 317!)

Reactions: MA2 317

Attachments

• IMG_4536.jpg
    IMG_4536.jpg
    498.3 KB · Views: 43
Yes I do and I don't have the wiggle problems.

yeah, I suspect @Done who earlier said it was “...one of the worst products I ever purchased“ must have had the ver 3. Everything I’ve seen about the ver 4 seems to live up to the promise...rock solid, no wiggle. Ordered one with the AIR lock screw to hold my iPad Air. I’ll let you know how it turns out...thanks!

Reactions: zeusfl
yeah, I suspect @Done who earlier said it was “...one of the worst products I ever purchased“ must have had the ver 3. Everything I’ve seen about the ver 4 seems to live up to the promise...rock solid, no wiggle. Ordered one with the AIR lock screw to hold my iPad Air. I’ll let you know how it turns out...thanks!
Here is the AirLock.

Enjoy it !!!

Attachments

• IMG_4532.jpg
    IMG_4532.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4533.jpg
    IMG_4533.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: trevsdad
I print these out of TPU and they work great.
I like how the your mount places the tablet at an angle rather than flat like the ones from Amazon. Tried to order one in similar design from Miss Chrissy but got an error at check out (they don't ship to Guam). Also saw one on Ebay that ships from Greece, but at least the Seller ships to Guam albeit probably 2-months to arrive .

You can change that if you want.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000