DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best time to buy Mavic?

freddybroeker

Reactions
Hey everyone,

I decided to hold off on the recent Black Friday deals by DJI.
Here in Germany, I would have saved 150 Euros on the FlyMore package, and 50 Euros on the limited Alpine White combo.

My reasoning was, that last year, the Christmas sales by DJI were really good, giving up to 200 Euros discount (not on the Mavic, as it just came out last year)

Do you guys think I made a mistake, or do you think that there might be better discounts starting closer to Christmas?

Kind Regards

DJI offered discounts in December last year. We'll have to wait and see what they do this year.

Hey everyone,

Here in Germany, I would have saved 150 Euros on the FlyMore package, and 50 Euros on the limited Alpine White combo.

My reasoning was, that last year, the Christmas sales by DJI were really good, giving up to 200 Euros discount (not on the Mavic, as it just came out last year)

Do you guys think I made a mistake, or do you think that there might be better discounts starting closer to Christmas?

Kind Regards
I got my first drone not MP on Christmas, couldn't fly in the snow for months, frustrating, so if you wait for a deal you may be in better flying weather.

I got my first drone not MP on Christmas, couldn't fly in the snow for months, frustrating, so if you wait for a deal you may be in better flying weather.
Though I get the concern, especially since I’ll be in Germany over Christmas, where the weather will likely be bad, I currently live in Spain so I am not too worried about it!

Cabela's had a MP Fly More combo for $1,050.00 this last week, and it may still be that way. I fondled the box for a while...but I just couldn't do it. I'm still waiting to see what the P5 will be, and if it is just a P4 upgrade, I will try to hold out for the gen II MP. Even so, this price ALMOST got me to open my wallet.

Reactions: charliesRig
:):)
Hey everyone,

Kind Regards

Life’s too short, just go for it! :);)

Reactions: dbyantis and ftttu
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan