DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Way to suggest changes and report problems to DJI?

Mxs

Reactions
Hi peeps, just wondering about everyones thoughts on the best way to talk to DJI regarding the Mavic Air and any issues, problems ? (Or any of their products). Is there another thread for reporting issues that DJI looks at on this forum???

Hi peeps, just wondering about everyones thoughts on the best way to talk to DJI regarding the Mavic Air and any issues, problems ? (Or any of their products). Is there another thread for reporting issues that DJI looks at on this forum???

Go to DJI's forum. They routinely monitor those forums and generally respond to issues and queries.

DJI don't come 'round here, so save your breath (or keyboard clicks).

I would use the support web page. After-sales for issues and pre-sales for suggestions. I sent a suggestion 3 - 6 months ago that they should investigate using Scimitar props for better efficiency and quieter operation. And they released the new props for the Mavic Pro Platinum. I am not saying it was because of my suggestion but the timing is curious. If my suggestion did play a role in the new props, a "Thank you", or something would be nice.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lab916