DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beware Pilots!!!

Panagiotis Kassavos

Reactions
If your drone is 249g ( mini x) and fly in Europe at night with strobe, then BEWARE!!! Because the drone weight is above from 249g with the strobe and the pilot must have EASA A2 Category and not only A1/A3!!!
Have a nice and Safety flights!!!

Good advice, i recently asked in the forum if i could fit a light that wouldn't take it over i was told the drone weights 246g and one of the top rated lights was 4g taking it over by 1g, has anyone here ever had their drone weighed?

Good advice, i recently asked in the forum if i could fit a light that wouldn't take it over i was told the drone weights 246g and one of the top rated lights was 4g taking it over by 1g, has anyone here ever had their drone weighed?
I wouldn't worry about it, if you are caught breaking the drone laws and they seized your overweight drone, you would have 10 violations instead of 9. Not a big deal. /s

If you're operating under C0 you're not allowed to add any attachment the manufacturer hasn't approved anyway, even if that doesn't bump you to the next weight class.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mavic3usa
If you're operating under C0 you're not allowed to add any attachment the manufacturer hasn't approved anyway, even if that doesn't bump you to the next weight class.
I wouldn't worry about it, if you are caught breaking the drone laws and they seized your overweight drone, you would have 10 violations instead of 9. Not a big deal. /s
Make that 11 violations; adding unapproved attachments. 😂

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkl112