DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beware this company!!!!!

Hotrodspike

Reactions
Hi every body
Just a warning about a company I tried to buy some Tali H500 batterys from. Their name/web address is:
www.pinetronkamera.com
They say that they buy old stock and overstocked items and sell them at a discount price, so I ordered 3 Tali H500 batterys that they had in stock (59 in stock so I thought I'd have three) at a really good price of £29 each. I paid for them, got the reply that they would be sent the next working day and sat and waited. I got the tracking number, and tracked the parcel all the way from China with China Post took nearly a month to come (no problem not in a rush) but instead of a fairly large box that I was expecting, got a small grey bag. When I opened it up I found a pair of disgustingly ugly womens sunglasses (no really really ugly) in a Tom Ford case. I got in touch with the company straight away and sent them pictures to show what I'd recieved.
Leave it with us they said, we'll sort it and give you a refund or re send the items you ordered. Waited a few days, then got an email saying it was a mistake by the delivery people and they offered a refund of 32% and I could keep these God awful sunglasses. After a load of hassle and another 2 weeks of arguing with somebody 9000 miles away, I thought I'd cut my losses and accepted 50% refund just to get something back. Up to now, I still haven't had any refund, although they said it would be in my account in 2 days (2 weeks ago).
So I'm down £90, but I do have a beautiful pair of sunglasses, if anybody wants to buy them!
Just had to mention it as they advertise unobtainable parts for Mavics (any sort) and various other DJI and other major companys, all at very cheap prices.
Remember the name www.pinetronkamera.com, and steer well clear of them at all cost, otherwise you could be next to get a pair of lovely sunglasses!!!

Sometimes if something SEEMS too good to be true.... it probably is...

Thanks for the tip

You need to get in touch with your credit card company ASAP - you usually have 90 days from date of purchase to file a dispute... more if you used an AMEX. DO NOT communicate with the seller anymore.. . they will just make promises to get beyond the 90 day chargeback period. Just deal with your card issuer. You have rights and you will get your money back. ThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup

I would definitely be looking into your options through your payment provider as I agree with the comment above that this company will keep stringing you along.

Unfortunately this type of scam site is very common these days where they will make up some questionable excuse about not being able to sell the items properly or similar to attempt to explain why their prices are so stupidly low but in most cases if it's too good to be true it probably is.

I kind of want to see the sunglasses.

From looking at the site it sends flags of scamming. Website is cheaply put together and the IP address is relayed from two other IP pointing routers.

Thanks for the warning (heads-up) and sorry you got taken.

Best Wishes.

Reactions: WAXMAN
I'm sorry to hear that. I would always be suspicious (and not deal with) any company that does not put it's address on their website. You always need a door to knock !!

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
I took them to work today as I'd told one of the young girls she could have them. It appears they're genuine Tom Ford sunglasses worth about £250!
One happy young lady!
The model of the glasses is:
Tom Ford Dahlia-02 TF648S 01B (£227)
Sort of a result, I suppose. Thanks for the heads up tho ?

I got suckered by a Drone Reg site that I THOUGHT was for FAA reg. I paid $52 for drone reg -FAA is only $5 as I'm sure most of you know. The phone # is bogus, and so is the website. The only FAA site is Dronezone -which perhaps I am the ONLY one here not to have known about.
This is the Fraud Site (can't remember how I landed there)

I got the tracking number, and tracked the parcel all the way from China with China Post took nearly a month to come (no problem not in a rush) but instead of a fairly large box that I was expecting, got a small grey bag. When I opened it up I found a pair of disgustingly ugly womens sunglasses (no really really ugly) in a Tom Ford case. I got in touch with the company straight away and sent them pictures to show what I'd recieved.
Leave it with us they said, we'll sort it and give you a refund or re send the items you ordered. Waited a few days, then got an email saying it was a mistake by the delivery people and they offered a refund of 32%
The whole point of getting a tracking number is to eliminate the delivery peoples mistakes or to make them accountable if they do so?
Was it the right tracking number?

Hi every body
Just a warning about a company I tried to buy some Tali H500 batterys from. Their name/web address is:
www.pinetronkamera.com
They say that they buy old stock and overstocked items and sell them at a discount price, so I ordered 3 Tali H500 batterys that they had in stock (59 in stock so I thought I'd have three) at a really good price of £29 each. I paid for them, got the reply that they would be sent the next working day and sat and waited. I got the tracking number, and tracked the parcel all the way from China with China Post took nearly a month to come (no problem not in a rush) but instead of a fairly large box that I was expecting, got a small grey bag. When I opened it up I found a pair of disgustingly ugly womens sunglasses (no really really ugly) in a Tom Ford case. I got in touch with the company straight away and sent them pictures to show what I'd recieved.
Leave it with us they said, we'll sort it and give you a refund or re send the items you ordered. Waited a few days, then got an email saying it was a mistake by the delivery people and they offered a refund of 32% and I could keep these God awful sunglasses. After a load of hassle and another 2 weeks of arguing with somebody 9000 miles away, I thought I'd cut my losses and accepted 50% refund just to get something back. Up to now, I still haven't had any refund, although they said it would be in my account in 2 days (2 weeks ago).
So I'm down £90, but I do have a beautiful pair of sunglasses, if anybody wants to buy them!
Just had to mention it as they advertise unobtainable parts for Mavics (any sort) and various other DJI and other major companys, all at very cheap prices.
Remember the name www.pinetronkamera.com, and steer well clear of them at all cost, otherwise you could be next to get a pair of lovely sunglasses!!!
I tried to purchase a battery for my mavic pro and did not get it. I found out that ion batteries cannot be sent via airplane in the hold. They are, I think classed as explosives and customs will not let them through.

Hi every body
www.pinetronkamera.com

Write a google review on their website, it will get more visibility, probably help someone else out
I have noticed a large increase in businesses not giving a **** anymore, a dash for cash and feck everyone else

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78