DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BIG 12 VOLT SCREEN (21 INCHES) FOR MAVIC 2 PRO

VINGO

Reactions
HI FRIENDS , I WONDER IF I CAN USE BIG 12 VOLT (LiPo ) POWERED SCREEN FOR LIVE STREAM, NEED GUIDANCE PLZ. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• FWM1X65KSSEYSYVB8J.LARGE.jpg
    FWM1X65KSSEYSYVB8J.LARGE.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 12 volt.jpg
    12 volt.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 50
As Brett8883 mentioned, if you have the Smart Controller, no problem it has a standard HDMI output port, which can be hooked up to and TV or monitor with an HDMI input. Otherwise, you would need to figure out if there is a way to connect your type of phone (Android or Apple) to a monitor. I think some Apple equipment can "cast" video to a TV, I am not sure about Android equipment.

Reactions: VINGO
I think some Apple equipment can "cast" video to a TV
I think it has to be a "smart" tv to do that. You could use a lightning or android adapter to HDMI to put it on an older TV.

Ianzone, on the Phantom site, has a large tv in the back of his vehicle that works with his P4. HDMI to HDMI

As Brett8883 mentioned, if you have the Smart Controller, no problem it has a standard HDMI output port, which can be hooked up to and TV or monitor with an HDMI input. Otherwise, you would need to figure out if there is a way to connect your type of phone (Android or Apple) to a monitor. I think some Apple equipment can "cast" video to a TV, I am not sure about Android equipment.
thanks a lot brother for guidance, cam i use RC832 FPV reciever with DJI, it recieves video signals at 5.8GHz..??

here in my place RC832 is very cheap around 20 US-$ plus i can convert normal PC LCD/LED monitor to work on my LiPo batteries with a mod of agaon 20 US-$ , thats why i was interested in using same my old FPV setup for DJI.

can anyone comment, suggestions and guidance shall be highly appreciated..

thanks a lot brother for guidance, cam i use RC832 FPV reciever with DJI, it recieves video signals at 5.8GHz..??
No. DJI uses a proprietary digital protocol called Occusync 2.0 on the Mavic 2. It is an encoded signal that must be decoded by DJI Go 4 or another app using the DJI SDK. Any system you come up with has to have DJI Go 4 in between the antenna and the screen. You either need an HDMI coming from the remote controller or an HDMI coming from the phone. Note HDMI is also a digital format so you can’t just split it. You have to have an HDMI port on the device that is meant to output the video

thanks bro, for your time and such a swift reply,
next question, is it just RAM and Processor of any Cell or Tablet or i have to be selective in this too ? , coz today i had a notification about update on app of DJI that has removed bugs and other issues in the app, because if it can handle any Chinese android tablet then i have few chinese tablets with micro HDMI out feature...... what do you say brother ?

You can get a Screenbeam Mini 2 and connect it to the monitor using the HDMI connection. You will need a 5v USB power supply for the ScreenBeam Mini 2. I use a power bank. Set your phone or tablet up to cast to the ScreenBeam. It has its own network. There is a tiny bit of lag but this is an easy wireless solution.
for 5 volts i will use std micro USB cable from same monitor or TV to power it up and tell you its results, thanks a lot :)

You can get a Screenbeam Mini 2 and connect it to the monitor using the HDMI connection. You will need a 5v USB power supply for the ScreenBeam Mini 2. I use a power bank. Set your phone or tablet up to cast to the ScreenBeam. It has its own network. There is a tiny bit of lag but this is an easy wireless solution.
but wouldn`t it interfere with transmitter or reduce range of DJI mavic 2 pro ?

Connect ScreenBeam Mini's USB adapter to your HDTV and you can wirelessly share your favorite online content on your HDTV. Now you can enjoy your favorite online or stored videos, photos and presentations on the best display in the house or office. ScreenBeam Mini is compatible with many devices you already own, including Windows 8.1, Wi-Fi Miracast, Intel WiDi laptops, tablets and smartphones. ScreenBeam Mini creates a direct 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz connection, so an existing Wi-Fi network is not required. Setup is takes less than one minute and is powered directly through your TV's USB port or with a provided power adapter. Not compatible with Apple devices. LED Indicator - Power On

Connect ScreenBeam Mini's USB adapter to your HDTV and you can wirelessly share your favorite online content on your HDTV. Now you can enjoy your favorite online or stored videos, photos and presentations on the best display in the house or office. ScreenBeam Mini is compatible with many devices you already own, including Windows 8.1, Wi-Fi Miracast, Intel WiDi laptops, tablets and smartphones. ScreenBeam Mini creates a direct 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz connection, so an existing Wi-Fi network is not required. Setup is takes less than one minute and is powered directly through your TV's USB port or with a provided power adapter. Not compatible with Apple devices. LED Indicator - Power On
using same bandwidth as of DJI ????

Using software to turn a Microsoft Surface into an Airplay Server, it's easy to mirror the screen of an iPhone or iPad onto the screen of the surface.

If the MS Surface screen is too small, you simply mirror the Surface's screen to a bigger screen (TV via HDMI adapter)

It does not interfere with or reduces the range of the Mavic.

AirplayPC.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78