DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Big ships episode 4

Ships are my favourite drone photo subjects and your camera skills were very good.
But why did you give it the B&W treatment and take away the colour which would have made it even better?
The HMM ships have a smart colour scheme and the mix of colours of the containers always adds interest.
I'd really like to see it again but in colour.

Do you really want to hide something like this?
DJI_0812a-XL.jpg

Reactions: Rich_fpv
Ships are my favourite drone photo subjects and your camera skills were very good.
But why did you give it the B&W treatment and take away the colour which would have made it even better?
The HMM ships have a smart colour scheme and the mix of colours of the containers always adds interest.
I'd really like to see it again but in colour.

Do you really want to hide something like this?
DJI_0812a-XL.jpg
Thanks. The b&w was to make it similar in theme to the original 'wicked game' music video. To be fair, the weather yesterday was garbage and I was filming in low light so was fairly washed out to start with. I have lots of other videos of the lovely HMM ships on my channel :)

Reactions: RMS001
WICKED!!!!! Thought I recognised the seascape, then saw St Clare so it confirmed where you are. Love it. I'm in Chi so will have to go down to the Solent and have a go.

Reactions: Rich_fpv
WICKED!!!!! Thought I recognised the seascape, then saw St Clare so it confirmed where you are. Love it. I'm in Chi so will have to go down to the Solent and have a go.
Come down and have a fly! :) Just watch out for the beach fishermen casting!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio