DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Big Sky Montana

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
My wife and I are back in our summer paradise-we are spending 6 weeks in Montana. Over the next weeks I'll be exploring this beautiful mountain state with my gear including the M3. Here is a 7 frame panorama of the centerpiece of Big Sky, Lone Mountain.The entire image was shot manually and processed manually in Photoshop. Double click for enlargement.
The original image was removed and this is the new image-hopefully without the banding.

Dale
Miami

Attachments

• Lone Mountain 7 shot-Pano.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
This is what I am seeing, these wavy lines, not sure what it is so waved out.

View attachment 152065

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain an Land on the Water.
You are right.Let me see if I can fix it. The high fees did don't have the banding but when I reduce the resolution the banding appears. This one is down from 15 MB. to 6 MB

Attachments

• Lone Mountain 7 shot-Pano.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I did not see the banding when I opened the photo. As usual Dale, great shot. I expect we'll see many more from you in the coming 6 weeks. May I suggest you could add more saturation to the sky but that's just my tastes.

I did not see the banding when I opened the photo. As usual Dale, great shot. I expect we'll see many more from you in the coming 6 weeks. May I suggest you could add more saturation to the sky but that's just my tastes.
Dave S
I went back to the DNG file to try to darken the sky (incr.saturation) in Photoshop with masking tool and the banding returned so I aborted it. Sorry.

Certainly many more to come from Montana over the next 6 weeks.

Dale

Reactions: CvCow
Nice shot Dale! I gotta get back up to Montana again soon, such a beautiful state!
Thanks.

Montana has got to be the most beautiful state! I don't know what to shoot first!

Dale

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky