DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Binding

AirScooter

Reactions
Hey Folks,
I purchased a pretty screwed up old Mavic Pro for what I could afford with the intentions of bringing it back to life. I replace the upper board as the number 2 ESC was toasted, put a new set of front facing sensors in it, the left one wasn't there and this week I replaced the flex and the gimble. I installed the .300 firmware and a few broken plastic parts. Go 4 is presenting me with a GREEN light. Great feeling getting this old bird up and running. I was able to source a lot of used stuff that just worked right out of the box so financially I am a winner.
My problem this week is that I can't seem to get the controller to bind with the Mavic. I know I have probably really twisted the binding ability by replacing the board, plus the controller I have is not the one that came with the aircraft.
It just crossed my mind that the controller is more than likely running a different firmware. I'm going to work on making sure they are both on the same version.
Is there anything else beyond the instructions in the manual I need to do.
Thanks
AirScooter

I

Thank you DanMan … funny you should say that. I've tried every twisted way I can think of. Only a man as ignorant as I am can come up with the routes I have tried while laboring to link this lovely old bird.
I did finally determine that the controller and the aircraft are on the same Firmware, but the linking is still confusing me.
If I turn on my phone and light the app off and make sure I have a WIFI connection to the Mavic and then turn on the controller its all systems go and I convince myself that I'm bound, my wife and I have celebrated 10 times already today over what I thought was a success and she doesn't give a hoot about expensive little gray things that "sometimes" fly so she is really putting in a real effort. Buttttt !!!!!
When I unplug and put the little jewel in RC and try to make contact, its like its never heard of me. Nothing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drxenon