DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Birds captured in flight in this cinematic video - “Not Alone”

Derlisz

Reactions

This video is is a tribute to our flying brothers, the birds. May we fly side by side forever.

Locations include: Old Harry Rocks, UK, Bournemouth Beach, UK Hive Beach at Burton Bradstock, UK, Gabriel y Galán reservoire, Spain.

Shot mostly with Mavic Pro.

Music: Astra - "You're not alone"

Great shots, good music interesting idea for a vid- good work!

Ciao Rob

Reactions: Derlisz
Just wonderful!!

Reactions: Derlisz
Bird or no birds that was a beautiful video and it looked amazing on the large screen , very nice.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the rain.

Reactions: Bobvt

This video is is a tribute to our flying brothers, the birds. May we fly side by side forever.

Locations include: Old Harry Rocks, UK, Bournemouth Beach, UK Hive Beach at Burton Bradstock, UK, Gabriel y Galán reservoire, Spain.

Shot mostly with Mavic Pro.

Music: Astra - "You're not alone"
Loved it, great filming and flying and sound track great.

Really great shots! Great job editing as well! You should be selling these shots on stock websites if you’re not already. I use Blackbox.global.
You are right. My friend has made me promise that I will do it. I’m lying to him that I’m already doing it. In reality I’m procrastinating instead. Thanks a lot for watching and brilliant suggestion. I will do it eventually ;)

Great shots, good music interesting idea for a vid- good work!

Ciao Rob

Thanks a lot. The idea came from many posts I’ve seen where pilots where scared of flying when the birds are around. In all my 3 years of flying I once made a evasive manoeuvre but the bird was probably scaring me off and once my drone and later myslef have been actually attacked by a massive gull in France. Also is some of my videos birds made certain scenes just special. I love these cheeky buggers.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54