DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Birnbeck Pier - Weston-Super-Mare

Have wanted to shoot this since I got the drone. Went down last week and WSM has changed out of all recognition since I lived near there in 1977-79.

Very nice, did you have a before and after picture for it ?

Nice video and very dramatic music. I am in the US so I am not familiar with the subject of your video. Can you share with us what happened to that Pier? I assume it was a fire, but wasn't completely sure.... what happened to it and when ?

Nice video: flying, editing and... music are perfect! In my opinion, however, the video would benefit from being a little shorter...

Very cool vide, thanks for sharing
You are very welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed.

In my opinion, however, the video would benefit from being a little shorter...
Thank you for your kind comments. With regard to length, I used to cut out loads and speed up the footage to silly levels, but IMHO this just destroyed the footage. I have decided that since I am not looking to gain money from YT and I am certainly not part of this fast-everything generation, I would now make the videos to my liking. If others like and want to watch then that is a bonus. Plus, anyone can just flick through the video, which is what most people do anyway, whatever the length.

Reactions: freneticslice
You are very welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed.

Thank you for your kind comments. With regard to length, I used to cut out loads and speed up the footage to silly levels, but IMHO this just destroyed the footage. I have decided that since I am not looking to gain money from YT and I am certainly not part of this fast-everything generation, I would now make the videos to my liking. If others like and want to watch then that is a bonus. Plus, anyone can just flick through the video, which is what most people do anyway, whatever the length.
Honestly, I scrolled it a bit, but I appreciated the music at every "stop-and-watch" point. I think the shortening absolutely speaks to the "current time instant" of popularity. Great video! Sorry I'm days late, I'm just scrolling through 2 weeks of the emails :)

Honestly, I scrolled it a bit, but I appreciated the music at every "stop-and-watch" point. I think the shortening absolutely speaks to the "current time instant" of popularity. Great video! Sorry I'm days late, I'm just scrolling through 2 weeks of the emails
Thank you for taking the time to watch and comment.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones