DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blank Screen on DJI RC Remote

DeViL~iN~ThE~sky

Reactions
I currently am using the DJI RC Remote that had came with the DJI Mini 3 Pro. Recently I had issues with the DJI Fly app reporting that it had suddenly stopped. I had continued to choose the restart option and out of frustration I chose the delete app option today. Now my screen on the RC remote has gone blank and while there is clearly a backlight so as to show the remote is on, I can't see anything. I also have issues trying to pull down the menu at the top unless I catch it right away when plugging the USB into my computer. I also tried to update the firmware and transmitted this to the device from my computer. I had wondered if maybe I would need to do a factory reset to get the app back on to my remote, but don't want to do this if there's another option. Has anyone had a similar issue and has successfully reloaded the app back onto the remote or am I going to be forced to do a factory reset on the remote? Any help is greatly appreciated!

I currently am using the DJI RC Remote that had came with the DJI Mini 3 Pro. Recently I had issues with the DJI Fly app reporting that it had suddenly stopped. I had continued to choose the restart option and out of frustration I chose the delete app option today. Now my screen on the RC remote has gone blank and while there is clearly a backlight so as to show the remote is on, I can't see anything. I also have issues trying to pull down the menu at the top unless I catch it right away when plugging the USB into my computer. I also tried to update the firmware and transmitted this to the device from my computer. I had wondered if maybe I would need to do a factory reset to get the app back on to my remote, but don't want to do this if there's another option. Has anyone had a similar issue and has successfully reloaded the app back onto the remote or am I going to be forced to do a factory reset on the remote? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Factory reset sounds like the only option to restore the deleted Fly app.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_