DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blocked Motor Error

grahamjohnson10

Reactions
Tonight I was having a quick look at my flight logs on Airdata.com and noticed that a couple of my flights had "Blocked Motor" error messages.

Please could others also check their logs and report back if you found any of these errors.

Reactions: RayKelly
i had only one when my drone droped from the sky

Apparently, the MM's are having all sorts of propulsion and IMU issues. Not sure a firmware change would fix what is seemingly going on with all the noted issues. Granted, they are relatively new, but there are too many issues to notate at present.

i had only one when my drone droped from the sky
I was just looking at your DAT file and there was something wrong with the right front motor, it had less rpm than the others.

Apparently, the MM's are having all sorts of propulsion and IMU issues. Not sure a firmware change would fix what is seemingly going on with all the noted issues. Granted, they are relatively new, but there are too many issues to notate at present.
I'm starting to get a bad feeling about the MM.

I thought there was two but there is only 1.

It was on the 16th so therefore it was the old firmware.

nothing since, fingers crossed.

strange....did you say it was on previous firmware, that one with many errors "not enough force" right?

I was just looking at your DAT file and there was something wrong with the right front motor, it had less rpm than the others.
You can't depend on that being the issue. The ESC and other factors are also involved. It is rare that the motor RPM's are the same on all 4, as they should not be.

Reactions: WooZie
Tonight I was having a quick look at my flight logs on Airdata.com and noticed that a couple of my flights had "Blocked Motor" error messages.
You were already on the ground my friend.

1576107973032.png

Reactions: grahamjohnson10

If these can’t be fixed via updates then would every MM be classed as not fit for purpose?

Astro turf.
well if the blocked motor warning came up just as you landed it was probably from the motor being stopped because one of the rear blades made contact with the turf

firmware 0.0300 is supposed to fix premature propulsion errors.
I rarely see them now unless I am flying in strong winds

Please could others also check their logs and report back if you found any of these errors.
Just had the same problem with my mini. It only flew 3 ft fell to the ground.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myofb89