DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

thesotman

Reactions
Hi,
I keep getting these error massages when flying the DJI Air 3 with the DJI RC2 controller.
"Image transmission signal may be blocked. Position remote controller to face aircraft and adjust antennas for optimal signal strength of fly at higher altitude" and "Remote control signal may be blocked".
Is this normal?
Please help, Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi,
I keep getting these error massages when flying the DJI Air 3 with the DJI RC2 controller.
"Image transmission signal may be blocked. Position remote controller to face aircraft and adjust antennas for optimal signal strength of fly at higher altitude" and "Remote control signal may be blocked".
Is this normal?
Please help, Thanks.
How frequently are you getting them? If it is just occasionally then it is normal, especially if you are out of line of sight due to branches/trees/buildings...etc
You could also just be getting interference from a variety of devices in your area.

How frequently are you getting them? If it is just occasionally then it is normal, especially if you are out of line of sight due to branches/trees/buildings...etc
You could also just be getting interference from a variety of devices in your area.
I'm getting the errors all the time, and there are no obstacles between the RC and the drone.

Hi,
Is this normal?
Please help, Thanks.
Problems with signal transmission have been a feature of pretty much every recent DJI release, especially on 2.4gHz. Before you fly, go to the TRANSMISSION tab in the main menu to see what band you're on and how much interference is present, if it's well spiky: select one of the other frequencies manually. DJI usually takes about 6 months to sort this problem out with firmware refinement. This has happened with a significant percentage of Mavic 3 airframes and the same with early release Mini 3's.

Problems with signal transmission have been a feature of pretty much every recent DJI release, especially on 2.4gHz. Before you fly, go to the TRANSMISSION tab in the main menu to see what band you're on and how much interference is present, if it's well spiky: select one of the other frequencies manually. DJI usually takes about 6 months to sort this problem out with firmware refinement. This has happened with a significant percentage of Mavic 3 airframes and the same with early release Mini 3's.
Ok, thanks for the info, Felix

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas