DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blue haze in video

Chapperz

Reactions
Hi

Has anybody else found that with the mini 3 Pro there always seems to be a blue haze over the horizon of videos, and sometimes in the whole frame that's an absolute nightmare to get rid of? How do you reduce or get rid of it in camera?

Thanks

Ahhh... I have one but I need to use ND filters apparently so I can use the 180 rule.
I find the further away I am from what I’m filming that the use of nd filters is not needed.
I just get the exposure right using a faster shutter speed.

I find the further away I am from what I’m filming that the use of nd filters is not needed.
I just get the exposure right using a faster shutter speed.
Ahhhh... So things wouldn't be moving accross the screen that fast anyway because of the distance, so motion blur isn't really important? I read that somewhere, or words to that effect at least. And to be fair, I only really get it when I'm up high and on the horizon mostly.

That said, would you say that motion blur is only relevant (or more so) in fast motion cinematic shots, like for example when flying through a forrest close to trees, as opposed to high up cinematic shots of landscapes where you're far away from said threes?

Thanks for your help it's greatly appreciated

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverEagleSix