DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Botons doesnt work

Reactions
Good evening friends, I want to comment on the problem I have with my smart cotroller.
My problem is the physical buttons to record video, take a photo and the 5D button.
When I make combinations with the function button, they work normally I can capture the screen, go back, record the screen, etc., but when I enter the dji go 4 app, they stop working, no matter how hard or constant they are pressed they don't work.
I am trying to update the firmware, but after downloading the update goes to zero and does not advance.

can u helpme please i also upload a video

I deleted my last post relating to unchecking the setting 'CameraLock' under DJI Labs, under SC setting because I had it wrong thinking it was having to do with being airborne. Its actually meant for when GO4 isnt running.

So, Im sorry to say but Ive never heard of this type of issue on the SC... But the SC is a modified version of android 7, in which I have seen weird occurrences (mostly after flashing some rom, OS etc) and the only thing you can do is...

1) reset to factory (n settings)

2) re-upgrade the firmware, however, If I were you I would upgrade:
2a) Using a computer and DJI assistant 2.0 for Mavic,
Make sure to download the latest version of
Assistant 2, I thinks its 2.0.8?
2b) First downgrade the current firmware to any fw versions below its current version
2c) then upgrade back to the latest .530 version.

It might take a few hours but that should sort it out, if not, its likely going to be a DJI service needed?

Good luck, let us know how it goes!

Reactions: Edwinnpilotmavic
I HOPE I have the quick n easy answer to your problem...
If you have SC fw .400 (?) or .530, there is a feature that keeps your rec and photo buttons (not sure if 5D is included in this?) from starting video or taking photos while grounded...

They wont function until you TAKEOFF and are airborne.
I believe it was meant to keep from accidental footage?

Anyway, I think u can shut this off under SC menu, under DJI Labs. (I didnt check my SC myself, so this is just from memory so will others out there let me know if Im wrong on this!)

If Im right, undo this setting and I think youll be good to go. If thats not your problem, then oooohhhh man, it might be defective or your fw wasnt flashing successfully.

Let us know how it goes
I was thinking the same of takeoff, but. I fly and the bottons doesnt work... i going to update firware with dji asistent y come back with new.

Thanks

I deleted my last post relating to unchecking the setting 'CameraLock' under DJI Labs, under SC setting because I had it wrong thinking it was having to do with being airborne. Its actually meant for when GO4 isnt running.

So, Im sorry to say but Ive never heard of this type of issue on the SC... But the SC is a modified version of android 7, in which I have seen weird occurrences (mostly after flashing some rom, OS etc) and the only thing you can do is...

2b) First downgrade the current firmware to any fw versions below its current version

It might take a few hours but that should sort it out, if not, its likely going to be a DJI service needed?

Thanks

Thanks. I resolve with ur advice

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipshot