DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bought my MAVIC Pro yesterday

tarponblock

Reactions
I've been itching to pull the trigger and buy a MAVIC and finally did yesterday. I can't wait for it to get here on Dec. 28th. So excited!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Great move. I am new to drones as well and did the same thing, Original Mavic Pro, very pleased with it. Hope you have a lot of good times with yours.

Reactions: tarponblock
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: tarponblock
Ok..... which pro? (there are two)
This answer will tell us how much Santa likes you.

I've been itching to pull the trigger and buy a MAVIC and finally did yesterday. I can't wait for it to get here on Dec. 28th. So excited!!
Hi...If you haven't already watched a thousand Youtube videos, you may find these helpful

And, yes, during the winter you can fly from inside your car. It works very well.

good luck and enjoy

BTW...If you don't have a really strong computer processor, I recommend recording at 1080p, or 2.7K

For editing software, I highly recommend the unbelievably powerful and FREE Davinci Resolve 15. You can download a copy from Black Magic Design

Black Magic Design has just released a series of tutorials on using Davinci Resolve 15. They have their own YT channel. Here is a tutorial on color grading, which BTW will drive you crazy. Always keep in mind that color grading is an art, and you'll like what you like, and your tastes will change.

Here is a link to their FREE version. I can't imagine you will need the $299 version as the free version will take a lifetime to master.
DaVinci Resolve 15 | Blackmagic Design
The snipet shown below shows that you have to scroll all the way to the bottom, and it's a long way. On the way, you'll discover they are a purveyor of hardware for film making professionals.

1545482900157.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR