DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brand new bad controller, anyone else have this issue?

foolinwfire

Reactions
I received a brand new Mavic Pro fly more package 9/28, charged batteries on drone and controller right away, turned on and an alarm went off on the controller, center sticks? They were in the neutral position. Called DJI tech and they wanted me to calibrate controller, right stick no problem, left stick failed. Called tech again and said it had an issue send it back. I filled out all the forms, copy of invoice, packaged it, got the ups call tag and shipped it back right away. It's now 10/15 and it still hasn't been looked at, Is DJI's service always this crappy! When you spend $1,299.00 on a drone I'd expect better service. I'm in sales, I'd have my *** handed to me if I ever treated a customer like this.

Yes people have had this problem but it’s kind of rare. On the other hand bad service from DJI use to be the norm but of late it seemed a lot better. Which service center did you send the RC to?

Rob

Yes people have had this problem but it’s kind of rare. On the other hand bad service from DJI use to be the norm but of late it seemed a lot better. Which service center did you send the RC to?

Rob
California

Your shipment may took one week to CA, and during that time China was in 10 days holiday. Even their repair center is in CA, their main CS is in China.

Your shipment may took one week to CA, and during that time China was in 10 days holiday. Even their repair center is in CA, their main CS is in China.

Received Friday 10/7. I manage a repair center with 250 repairs at a time, If I did this I'd be looking for another job. Poor Customer Service. The problem here is that I like the Mavic too much.

Received Friday 10/7. I manage a repair center with 250 repairs at a time, If I did this I'd be looking for another job. Poor Customer Service. The problem here is that I like the Mavic too much.
That's why I have multiple controllers and drones for that matter. Based on user stories I would not be patient enough for Dji to repair and ship back. Good news is that an extra rc for the mp is relatively cheap.

Just received notification they will ship an exchange within 24-48 business hours, 13 days after they received it. Slow.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_