DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brand new Mavic Pro - Fly More Combo - battery issues - all three batteries DOA

I’m still waiting on their decision on the dji refresh refund. They asked for proof of return which I sent a pic of the refund receipt which showed the S/N of the drone.

based on their written policy they stipulate a refund is allowed on returned products. So I don‘t think it will be a problem.

just curious how did you get the refresh for $50?Where are you located? I’m in Canada but bought the refresh from dji website for $99 USD.

Adorama.com has it for $50 no tax.

Hi all,

thanks for the comments. The update after several phone calls with reseller, dji support and dji service company in Toronto the same response was given. It would be 3 weeks to a month before replacement batteries would be available. So in the end I found a deal on kijiji this afternoon for a MP1 with fly more combo and DJI white FPV goggles for the same price I paid for the new MP1 combo. The MP1 only had 10 hr fly time and all batteries look good and charged up. With only 16 charge cycles each

the return process tonight for the new MP1 started off rough as they first refused as they said drone sales were final when opened. I explained it was never plastic wrapped and the batteries were DOA so as far as I was concerned all of it was DOA. With no way to prove otherwise. They didn’t have batteries to test. I showed them everything was in
Package and I only had it in my hands since 2 pm on Dec 31, 2019. Just over 48 hours. In the end the accepted the return. Now I have to get refunded for DJI Refresh I out on it on Dec 31. Keeping my fingers crossed....
Hello,

i am in the exact same predicament. I purchased a new sealed MP from a reseller on ebay locates in Toronto and All batteries are DOA.I received the package today and have been trying to troubleshoot all day. You said you were able to get a return, would you be able to PM me some information on how you got them to accept it?

thank you.

Hello,

i am in the exact same predicament. I purchased a new sealed MP from a reseller on ebay locates in Toronto and All batteries are DOA.I received the package today and have been trying to troubleshoot all day. You said you were able to get a return, would you be able to PM me some information on how you got them to accept it?

thank you.

Just reach out to DJI. They’ll replace all three batteries for you.

@easyheimer I had the same experience with a MP1 Fly More Combo. DJI were great, replaced all three with brand new, still in the box batteries. Interestingly, one of the three was DOA and DJI replaced it as well. Now I have a full set, and a fourth I bought just to get into the air.

Kudos to DJI for getting it sorted, all under warranty with now out of pocket expense for me!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078