DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BRAND NEW MAVIC PRO IMAGE ISSUES - PLEASE HELP!!

DBrannan

Reactions
Hi!

I received a Mavic Pro for christmas. I opened it up set up (Calibrated IMU, gimble, etc.) I have the latest up to date firmware, I am using an Iphone 10 Max, I am lost as I've tried playing with image settings and EV and all that. Please someone helpppppp.

I've attached the only post I've found with the EXACT problem I am having. I have flown the drone (no covers or holders on), I have NOT crashed the drone.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 84
Hi!

I received a Mavic Pro for christmas. I opened it up set up (Calibrated IMU, gimble, etc.) I have the latest up to date firmware, I am using an Iphone 10 Max, I am lost as I've tried playing with image settings and EV and all that. Please someone helpppppp.

I've attached the only post I've found with the EXACT problem I am having. I have flown the drone (no covers or holders on), I have NOT crashed the drone.
At first........ use everything on auto. Those pics will blow your mind. Try to stay away from video, concentrate on photos. That camera is great.

At first........ use everything on auto. Those pics will blow your mind. Try to stay away from video, concentrate on photos. That camera is great.
I believe I had tried resetting everything back to defaults and tried on Auto, still does not help video which I am more interested in than the camera.

? This is the original post to where I quoted the image from.
Yes, he posted that so people might get a hint of what your concern is.
So far this thread is a mystery with almost no evidence.
So far we don't know what your problem is or anything relevant to it.
Here is some more of my personal footage. Video shows as this:
What video?
It would help if people could see something.
It would also help if you could put a few words together to explain what the problem is or what you might have done that might have contributed to it.

Reactions: SpinItUp
I'm not sure if I am seeing what is being expressed but the image looks as if it was 4 bit per color.

But then it's a photo of an image from a laptop screen.
Let's see the actual recorded image.

What video?
It would also help if you could put a few words together to explain what the problem is or what you might have done that might have contributed to it.
I'm not sure if I am seeing what is being expressed but the image looks as if it was 4 bit per color.

But then it's a photo of an image from a laptop screen.
Let's see the actual recorded image.

What video?

It would help if you could put a few words together to explain what the problem is or what you might have done that might have contributed to it.
But going with the cryptic bits you've posted, it looks like there's an issue with the display on your phone or tablet.
Does the phone/tablet display everything else normally?
If you record some test video and take it from the SD card to your computer, does it look normal?

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure