DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brand new never flown Mavic with video issues

Invertedx1

Reactions
Can someone please help here. Just opened my Mavic pro tonight and was setting up everything was going good until I was ready to fly. My video screen only shows a small stripe across the screen of a video and I can't get a full screen video so I have not been able to fly.

Attachments

• IMG_1381.PNG
    IMG_1381.PNG
    355.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0060.PNG
    IMG_0060.PNG
    6.4 MB · Views: 42
How does the video on the SD card look when you record a short clip?

If the video is good then I think Plawa is saying that you probably have a bad cable between the RC and the phone.

Rob

Have you tried using a cable from USB port on the controller to connect to your device. Remember to disconnect the first cable before trying.

The video I did manage to take was 12seconds long and was full screen

Well the good news is that your Mavic is probably Ok. The bad news is that you need to see if the cable is the problem by trying another cable.

Rob

try any usb cable that you already have from the full size USB slot in the middle of the RC.. if that solves it then I'd pester DJI to send you a new one.. or swallow the $8 and just buy it

Good news after searching again today several other people have had the same problem I had. I got home tonight and deleted the DJI App and reinstalled it and now it works perfectly!!! Thanks to all that offered advice. Now I can't wait to fly this thing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair