DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brevard NC

I'm down in the flatlands near Winston-Salem, but make it up to the mountains a couple of times a year. I also have a Mavic Air, but am kind of disappointed that I can't get farther than 3000 feet without losing signal/connection. Looking at a used P3P for long range flights, but those things are HUGE!

I live in Pisgah Forest near Brevard , great area here for flying my drones .
Would be happy to get together and share flying experiences , I have many hobby class drones but never fly them since I got My Mavic air, Mavic pro and Mavic 2 pro .
I will send you a PM here with my email address.

Mike

Reactions: BigAl07
I live in Pisgah Forest near Brevard , great area here for flying my drones .
Would be happy to get together and share flying experiences , I have many hobby class drones but never fly them since I got My Mavic air, Mavic pro and Mavic 2 pro .
I will send you a PM here with my email address.

Mike

If y'all organize a meet-up shoot me the details. I may drive over and fly some too.

Reactions: nd4wmike
Sure thing ,
If you are ever over this way left me know .
I meant to goto the SAR event you had a few months back but I slipped up and missed the date .
When and if Flash gets back with me I will let you know .
I will PM you my email so you can get me anytime if the need arises.

Mike

Sure thing ,
If you are ever over this way left me know .
I meant to goto the SAR event you had a few months back but I slipped up and missed the date .
When and if Flash gets back with me I will let you know .
I will PM you my email so you can get me anytime if the need arises.

Mike

Got the PM bud :)

We might have some additional SAR training coming up and I'll keep you posted.

Safe Flights :)
Allen

Reactions: nd4wmike
Hey you all .... ever since Fletcher Park banned drones, i have just sort of lost interest because I can’t find a legal place to fly. I actually have 3 drones, and am going to sell my P4P, and Original Magic Pro. Both drones came with the fly more package, have 4 batteries per drone, hard cases for both, and I don’t imagine either one of them have 10 hrs flight time. I am keeping my Magic 2 Pro with the great camera. When I go home to visit my Dad up in Highlands and there is unlimited areas at Dads place to fly, but around here, it’s almost impossible. I live in Arden

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54