DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bricked my Mavic Pro

If anybody reaches this "bootloop" state (when drone connected to PC via USB disconnects and reconnects in sequence) - just leave a drone turned on for about 30-50 min with fully charged battery (of course USB should be disconnected too). Looks like after some amount of boot failures drone initiates a restore process automatically. At least this worked in my case with same symptoms, as TS did. As a sign of succesfull restore - a LED near SD card slot and reset button, will stop blinking. No need to disassemble a drone with this approach, I hope this will help anybody to save some time!
I did restart my drove over and over again and it finaly connect to pc again so i coul flash a new firmware

If anybody reaches this "bootloop" state (when drone connected to PC via USB disconnects and reconnects in sequence) - just leave a drone turned on for about 30-50 min with fully charged battery (of course USB should be disconnected too). Looks like after some amount of boot failures drone initiates a restore process automatically. At least this worked in my case with same symptoms, as TS did. As a sign of succesfull restore - a LED near SD card slot and reset button, will stop blinking. No need to disassemble a drone with this approach, I hope this will help anybody to save some time!
Hey there. I habe the same problem like described. When I leave the drone turned on, it looks like the Core Board will melting because the fan won't turn on. Is this how you suggested it?

Hey there. I habe the same problem like described. When I leave the drone turned on, it looks like the Core Board will melting because the fan won't turn on. Is this how you suggested it?
I put something under the mavic to get it little higher and put a table fan close to it

if anyone has any clues as to what else I could try, I would be very grateful.
I tought also it was fried, but after several attemps pluggin inn and unplugg and plugg in usb to computer plenty times it finally connected, i think i used about one our doing this

I tought also it was fried, but after several attemps pluggin inn and unplugg and plugg in usb to computer plenty times it finally connected, i think i used about one our doing this
Did you leave the AC on?
Did you unplug the usb on PC oder AC?
Did you also have red steady lights?

Open the Mavic up and remove the internal SD card. Then, with the internal SD card still out, flash the latest firmware. The older firmwares will not install without an internal SD card but the new ones will. Can’t remember which ones so just flash the latest.

You can break the anti downgrade lock with Dumldore from GitHub. I like to run 01.03.0900.

Before you flash 01.03.0900. Format the SD card with your PC and put it in.
This didn't work for me. Didn't fix the no connection to PC or RC, so can't flash any firmware.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest