DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bring drone to Thailand

Sayyid Farhan

Reactions
I'm going to Thailand for holiday. Will there be any issue if I bring my Mavic pro along? Will I be stopped at the immigration checkpoint upon scanning my drone in? I'm worry that my drone can be confiscated.

I'm going to Thailand for holiday. Will there be any issue if I bring my Mavic pro along? Will I be stopped at the immigration checkpoint upon scanning my drone in? I'm worry that my drone can be confiscated.

I've been to Thailand more times than I can count, never once was I stopped at customs..... never once!

Hi Zoro including Phuket and Krabi? Shouldn't be any problem?

I'm building a house in Ubon Ratchathani my wife is Thai. That said I just bought a Mavic last month and never flew a drone in Thailand before. I have never been stopped and bags searched upon entering Thailand before, so I think you are fine.

Tony Northrop brought a Mavic to Thailand and said the Mavic comes in under the weight limit. Never the less he was fined $20, but chose not to argue the law with the policeman there and just paid the fine.

I'm building a house in Ubon Ratchathani my wife is Thai. That said I just bought a Mavic last month and never flew a drone in Thailand before. I have never been stopped and bags searched upon entering Thailand before, so I think you are fine.

Tony Northrop brought a Mavic to Thailand and said the Mavic comes in under the weight limit. Never the less he was fined $20, but chose not to argue the law with the policeman there and just paid the fine.
Hi Zoro, Sure noted on that. So Tony Northrop declared his drone during the immigration?

Why would you have to declare a drone? I've never declared anything including guitars, and video cameras. They never asked.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada