DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brussels Christmas Market

bzmot

Reactions
Hey guys, for those of you who have not had the chance to visit Brussels around Christmas, I am posting this little vid. Come see Brussels, it’s worth it :) (plus amazing beer, fries, waffles and chocolate of course..:)

Video: Mavic 2 Zoom
Music: Run DMC

First time shooting at night so very noisy, no post, ISO 3200 etc. Will work on improving my game later on.

Nice shots, of course, but... how about not flying overnight, not flying over cities, not flying above crowded areas ? :confused::(:confused::oops:

You steaming great idiot...whatever possessed you to even think it was a good idea to fly over a crowded market, at night?
If you can’t fly responsibly, then you shouldn’t be allowed to fly at all.

Hi folks, I just got a DM from mavicpilots.com sent by this forum's user or guest "p3-reaerial" - and without more data I can't reply to him via mail.
Here is the reply:
Question: "Does the same regulation of the US apply to French country?"
Answer: Bruxelles is Belgium's capital, and the same basic rules apply: see them here (page in French language, easy to translate with Google Translator)
No night flight, not over people, not in populated areas of large or small cities, etc. Common sense.
Merry Xmas & Happy 2019 - and fly safe and responsibly!

Please....dont' do this ever again. I also live in Belgium. I am a Class II licensed drone pilot, this is strictly forbidden here in Belgium. Flights like this will get us all banned....
Please consider where you are flying....this makes my stomache ache.

Hi folks, I just got a DM from mavicpilots.com sent by this forum's user or guest "p3-reaerial" - and without more data I can't reply to him via mail.
Here is the reply:
Question: "Does the same regulation of the US apply to French country?"
Answer: Bruxelles is Belgium's capital, and the same basic rules apply: see them here (page in French language, easy to translate with Google Translator)
No night flight, not over people, not in populated areas of large or small cities, etc. Common sense.
The above is true but for Belgium there is a big difference compared to other countries : on top of the common sense rules, without a proper licence you can only fly up to 10 m above private land with owner autorization.

Regarding the initial post : nice view of Brussels, but lots of rules broken.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottLoucks