DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Brutal Lighting : Captured over Cleveland Ohio by Phantomrain

Is the last photo a water strike? If so do you happen to know if the white in the water is a reflection of the light from the bolt or if it is the water itself flouressing sp??

If defintly
Is the last photo a water strike? If so do you happen to know if the white in the water is a reflection of the light from the bolt or if it is the water itself flouressing sp??
ahhhh a little research and we got the answer .
I took a few more frames and based on this picture it is definitely the reflection of the bolt on the water , as it faded with every frame as the light faded.

Air 2S Wet Suit New Red- 3 (1 of 1)-29.jpg

Phatomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

It to bad the video frames were so blurry , with so much lighting did you try to take some pictures ?

Yes that is my Fault I just did not have the battery power needed at the times the action was taking place. I was either low battery or force landing or trying to get the cat off the roof.

I did take over 300 actual pictures of the Lightning skies but every picture was a complete miss.

There is a Big difference in the quality of the Frame at night and the Picture

Here is the Frame
Air 2S Wet Suit New Red- 3 (1 of 1)-32.jpg

Here is the Picture: In order to up my game I have to get actual Pictures of the Lightning and not just the video frames but its no easy task. You loose the zoom ability and it hurts.

Air 2S Wet Suit New Red- 3 (1 of 1)-33.jpg

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Capture the Storm.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000