DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BT-300 Developers Edition

pelagic_one

Wind-Blown Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I understand the only difference between the BT-300 Developers Edition and the FPV Drone Edition is that the FPV comes preloaded with DJI Go 4 and includes a controller mount. So has anyone successfully installed Go 4 app on the developers edition and are flying your Mavic 2 unit with them?

Or is it recommeded to just buy the FPV Drone Edition?

In either case, my family’s prayers are with all those suffering and their families, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 174Nuno
You get all the apps from the Moverio App store, so any BT-300 version can load DJI Go4 or Litchi etc.
I'd also consider the Rochester Optical bundle, as the mirror lenses are an essential for the BT-300.
The package includes the BT-300 drone edition, the mirror lenses and the solitare ace full goggle enclosure at quite a saving.

The are two types of lenses, one for the BT-300 glasses by themselves and one when you are using the full goggle enclosure, with the package deal you can get one of each for the most flexibility.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Thank you for the detailed information, as it really clears things up for those interested in the Moverio BT-300.

I asked about the Developers Edition only because a friend and fellow forum member noticed a Developers Edition unit for sale on eBay for less than US $200. He ended up not winning the bid, but it appears to be a great price, even if he needed to install his own Go 4 app, and buy the accessory shades & Mavic mount.

I have the developer edition and the dji go 4 app you can load it from the moverio app store. It works fine. The controller mount you can buy in the epson store
I understand the only difference between the BT-300 Developers Edition and the FPV Drone Edition is that the FPV comes preloaded with DJI Go 4 and includes a controller mount. So has anyone successfully installed Go 4 app on the developers edition and are flying your Mavic 2 unit with them?

Or is it recommeded to just buy the FPV Drone Edition?

In either case, my family’s prayers are with all those suffering and their families, too.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa