DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bt 300 glasses linking

LACR

Reactions
I have moverio bt smart glasses.

I cant link to my m2z. It gets as far as #3 and stops.

My m air links

Does any one have a solution. Getting very frustrated

I have moverio bt smart glasses.

I cant link to my m2z. It gets as far as #3 and stops.

My m air links

Does any one have a solution. Getting very frustrated
You might be wasting your time.

Which controller version do you have, A or B?

It is now well known that the BT-300's wont work with the B version.

I have the model RC1A, it works. RC1B doesn’t.

You have something else, maybe?

Are you looking at the top of the label on the back of the controller?

I am nowhere near mine to check but I would put money on it it says RC1A.

The A will work, the B version will not.
1. Your still using the controller, I am assuming an "A" version, and it will be linked to the AC.
2. Use the bottom center port on your controller to connect to the Moverio's controller, not the side port. (use that only for charging and be reeeeeeally careful, it's delicate, I have the magnetic charging cables, so I leave an adapter in the port, reducing the wear/tear). Oh, you might have to try another cable or two, not all cables are created equal, some are "charging only", and some are "data cables", like the one that came with your phone/tablet.
3. And then you start the DJI Go4 app, and you should be good to go....

Your not "linking" the moverio controller to the AC. It is just acting like a tablet/phone device.

Last edited:
I bought the rc1a remote and problem solved.

That said the bt 300 i find ot hard to load fb...messager etc apps. Always seems to be an issue

Why would you install any non-flight related apps on the BT? You're only taxing limited resources unnecessarily.

Why would you install any non-flight related apps on the BT? You're only taxing limited resources unnecessarily.
Netflix, VLC media player etc.... I’m guessing you don’t own/haven’t tried a pair out? Image quality seems far in excess of what the specs suggest, those little OLED projectors have to be experienced to be appreciated.

OK. I'm thinking one would use the BT exclusively for flying. Apps like FB tend to remain running in the background, and the Go app is rather taxing on resources.

I'd love to get one, but $600 is rather steep, and it's disappointing Epson has not kept it up to date.

The OS and the processor on the BT controller is limited. Really limited.
Just enough to run the Go4 App. Just enough to run Netflix. No google services available without a "file and loading dance, I tried it, no workie.....
Just enough to run. Now streaming video from Netflix et al, is fine, but if you are going to try to "livestream" your flight, well......I would be surprised, very surprised if it works.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803