DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BT-300 HDMI input?

I have ordered the cloner wand and will test it out. I would love to have the smart controller and the glasses. While i am on the boat, I could just use the controller, and for the rest of my flying I could attached the moverios.

It does hardware encoding so is likely to introduce significant lag. With analog FPV you had to always avoid those with built-in encoding since they would add enormous lag, sometimes as much as 1-2 seconds.

It does hardware encoding so is likely to introduce significant lag. With analog FPV you had to always avoid those with built-in encoding since they would add enormous lag, sometimes as much as 1-2 seconds.

Well the lag wasnt over 1 second, but it is too much for me to fly with it. On to plan B. How much bigger are the BT-35 over the BT-300s?

Well the lag wasnt over 1 second, but it is too much for me to fly with it. On to plan B. How much bigger are the BT-35 over the BT-300s?
The 35E control box is very small (3.25"x2"x.5") and lightweight like a cable adapter. You still need your device, however (your laptop, phone, whatever...). I don't have the 35E glasses, but I doubt they're substantially bigger.

What about the glasses? They are bigger than the BT-300? I am getting the smart controller to connect them to.
I edited my previous post after the initial...so you didn't see. I don't have the 35E glasses...so I don't know. But I can't imagine they're all that much bigger than the 300s. YOu can always use the 300 glasses with teh 35e box.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead